Fairfield Baptist Church is a Bible-based church and a Bible-Centered ministry.What that means is that our worship centers on God’s Word as revealed in Scriptures. Our society is not in need of man’s opinions or popular trends; it needs the time-honored principles of the Word of God.
At Fairfield Baptist Church…
- We use the King James Bible and believe it to be God’s Word for the English speaking world. We encourage our people to bring their Bibles along with them to church, and we stress the need for each person to read his own Bible daily.
- We believe in the verbal inspiration and authority of the Scriptures.
- We believe that the Bible reveals God, the fall of man, the way of salvation, and God’s planned purpose in the ages.
- We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. We believe that salvation is “by grace” plus nothing, minus nothing. Furthermore, we believe that Salvation is for all who believe on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God only through the merit of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the visible, personal, and premillennial return of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the everlasting conscious blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
- We believe that the Bible is relevant today for practical daily living, therefore the principles of the Bible should be the guide by which believers live.
If you have any questions whatsoever about what we believe, please do not hesitate to email us or contact us at [email protected]